Announcement from the Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club, 28th June, 2015.
Getting Older Programs to Work on the Pi
Meeting on Wednesday 1st July 2015 at 7.45pm
This meeting will feature screen modes, filing systems and emulation to get utilities and games working on the Raspberry Pi and Pi2. Peter Richmond will be looking at the original Pi, whilst Terry Marsh and Malcolm Hussain-Gambles will be looking at Aemulor on both the original Pi and the Pi2.
Our meetings are held at
West Yorkshire Sports and Social Club,
Sandal Hall Close, off Walton Lane,
(A61) Barnsley Road,
For a map and directions, visit www.wrocc.org.uk/where
There is ample FREE car parking at the venue, and a bar for refreshments.
Visitors are charged an entrance fee of £3.00, which includes a printed copy of the Club newsletter. Annual membership is also available for those living near and far at £15.00, but new members receive a 50% discount in their first year of membership: i.e. £7.50.
- A FREE PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles. Printed copies are available by post for a supplement of £7.00 per year.
- Free entry to meetings.
- For Sale/Wanted adverts on the website and in the newsletter.
- WROCC Internet Discussion Forum (members and invited guests only).
We are a member of the Association of Acorn User Groups.
- 5th August – Meeting: Details to be announced
- 2nd September – Meeting: Details to be announced
- 7th October – Meeting: Details to be announced