Announcement from Chris Evans, 23rd April, 2015.
We can also recycle most old Acorn/RISC OS hardware/software items in the best possible way, by finding someone who wants to use them for their original purpose 🙂
It may be hard to believe but here at CJE/4D we are out of stock of some items!
If you have any of the following items spare and cluttering up your house or school then you could bring them along to the Wakefield Show, or if you’re not going to the show please contact us by email or phone.
Items we are interested in include:
- BBC and RISC OS Software (but not Educational titles)
- Viewfinder 8, 32 or 128MB
- BBC ADFS ROMs
- BBC ANFS ROMs
- RISC OS 2 ROMs
- Arthur ROMs
- Programers Reference Manual Set V1-4
- Programers Reference Manual Vol. 5a
- BASIC V Manual
- Avie Archimedes keyboard adaptors/encoders
- Irlam 8 channel A-D Podule
- Irlam 24i16 or i16
- A7000 Backplane
- Acorn A4 (even if faulty)
- RiscPC or A4 Econet interfaces
- USB Podules (Castle or Simtec)
- Sibelius 6 or 7
- BBC Coprocessors (6502, Z80, 32016 etc.)
- BBC Master 512 coprocessor
- BBC Master Turbo coprocessor(65C102)
- BBC Master SCSI interface
- AKF 12
- AKF 17
- AKF 18
- AKF 30
- AKF 32
- AKF 40
- AKF 50
- AKF 52
- AKF 53
- Cub 1431/41/51
- Cub 3000
Monitors have to be in working order to be of use.
BBC B/Master monitor stands also needed.
Some of the more valuable items such as ViewFinders and UniPods we even offer cash for! For those items, and if bringing them to a show, please contact us prior to the show to agree a price.
Also Wanted – Packaging for recycling
If you have any of the following packaging and can bring them along to us at a Show then we can make good use of them, and help the environment!
Types of Boxes that are of use:
- RiscPCs – one or two slice
- 14″, 15″, 17″ & 21″ monitors – any make/model
- Nikon Coolscan III (LS30) Scanner
- Toner cartridges, medium size (useful for sending RiscPC PSUs in)
- Boxes are only of use if they have most of their internal packaging.
NB. At the risk of telling my grandmother how to suck eggs: if you cant fit large boxes in a small car then you could flat pack them, i.e. remove internal packaging, turn the box upside down and open the bottom like the top, if you turn the box on its side it will now flatten, you also then fold along one of the vertical edges to reduce the size in half. Please bring the internal packaging with the box.