Announcement from Chris Evans, 12th May, 2016.
Whatever your Acorn/RISC OS needs are, CJE Micro’s/4D should be able to help you.
We will be demonstrating the new RapidO range of RISC OS computers: The IGEP-based RapidO-Ig and the Titanium-based RapidO-Ti.
- RapidO-Ig systems with ISEE IGEPv5 motherboard featuring a 1.5GHz processor, 4GB on-board memory (2GB usable by RISC OS), 6x USB ports and native SATA with 120GB SSD Drive. Complete system prices are from £725.00 We also do bare IGEPv5 boards starting at £399.00 and with licensed RISC OS supporting SATA and an mSATA drive at £549.00
- The Rapido-Ti has the Titanium motherboard from Elesar, featuring 2GB memory, 8 USB ports, 4x native SATA ports and dual-head DVI video output. Prices start at £899.00
We will be bringing some RapidO Ti and Rapido IG systems and IGEPv5 kits with us but to be sure you can buy the specification you want please do contact us by 18th May. You can pay on the day or beforehand.
For fuller details, please contact us or see cjemicros.co.uk/rapido.
We will not be able to bring everything from our vast range of RISC OS related items, so if you are interested in purchasing any particular item, please contact us by 19th May to avoid disappointment. Most of our 6500+ products can seen at: cjemicros.co.uk/prices/
As usual, we will also have lots of Raspberry Pi related items, including our RaspberryRO 3, as well as stocks of the new Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 8 Megapixel camera.
We will be able to accept cash in Euros or Pounds. Payment using a credit or debit cards will be charged in Pounds
Recycling at the show:
We may be able to recycle your old Acorn and RISC OS items, including:
- BBC Masters, A4000s, A7000s, Risc PCs
- IDE Podules or Mini Podules
- 2.5″ IDE Drives
- Trackerballs, Mice for BBC
- ROM boards for BBC
- BBC Games & ROMS
- Almost anything Acorn/RISC OS related
We have limited space so if you are hoping to bring any of the larger items please contact us before the 20th.
For a fuller list please see cjemicros.co.uk/wanted
Some of the more valuable items such as ViewFinders and UniPods we even offer cash for!
Mailing list: We are now sending out a Pi/RISC OS/Retro newsletter five or six times a year, if you are not receiving it and you want to be on the distribution list please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Subscribe” as the subject.