UnitConv, Chris Johnson’s, application for converting between various units – generally SI and Imperial, but also including some more specialist options – has seen another update, with version 2.32 now being available. The main changes since version 2.30 include:
- Some pop-up menus, for example in the image size window, didn’t do anything – these have now been fixed.
- The application now strips leading spaces from the units factor when loading the data file for editing. This prevents a “buffer full” error that sometimes occurred.
- When saving, the application now formats the units data in columns to make it more readable, and adds some more comments.
- A backup of the “customdat” file (as _customdat) is made before an edited version is saved.
- Some tidying has taken place of window templates in the ‘res’ file.
UnitConv is freely available from Chris Johnson’s RISC OS Software page (mirrored here and here).