Announcement from the Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club.
Saving Software from the 1990s
Steve Fryatt will be taking a look at the work he did to enable him to ‘rescue’ some of his older software, allowing it to be updated for use on modern RISC OS systems. As well as talking about some of the less well-known items available from his website, he will also discuss some of the more interesting tools that he now uses to maintain and release them.
Our meetings are held at:
Sandal Hall Close, off Walton Lane,
(A61) Barnsley Road,
For a map and directions, www.wrocc.org.uk/where
There is ample FREE car parking at the venue, and a bar for refreshments.
Visitors are charged an entrance fee of £3.00, which includes a printed copy of the Club newsletter. Annual membership is also available for those living near and far at £15.00, but new members receive a 50% discount in their first year of membership: i.e. £7.50
- A FREE PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles. Printed copies are available by post for a supplement of £7.00 per year.
- Free entry to meetings.
- For Sale/Wanted adverts on the website and in the newsletter.
- WROCC Internet Discussion Forum (members and invited guests only).
We are a member of the Association of Acorn User Groups.
- 16th April — Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
- 4th May — Meeting: Details to be announced
- 1st June — Meeting: The Interweb and its Latest RISC OS Goodies
- 6th July — Meeting: Details to be announced